Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), Pureherbalbooty will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to Pureherbalbooty's designated copyright agent identified below. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. Pureherbalbooty reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove content and terminate the accounts of Pureherbalbooty users who infringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
If you believe that your copywriten work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Pureherbalbooty's copyright agent the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Pureherbalbooty to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Pureherbalbooty to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to Pureherbalbooty's designated copyright agent at the following address:
None of the products on pureherbalbooty have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Statements are not evaluated by US Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intented to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Products are FREE of known carcinogens (cancer causing chemicals), mutagens (causing cell mutations - cancer), teratogens (causing birth defects), reproductive toxins (male & female infertility), developmental toxins (hazardous to an unborn child) and skin/sense organ toxicants.
We don’t offer refunds on opened products, also we do not sell to minors under the age of 18. The product we sell are all Fresh, and well within the expiry date as will be stated on the packages.
We can not be held responsible for all the different allergic or other reactions people may have. How could we know what they all are in advance, without even knowing the customer, or their medical history. When you purchase something in our or any store you have to do either research yourself, and or consult with a professional medic first, about your personal health, and it’s limitations, before ingesting anything. All results will vary from individual to individual.Brand New Booty is an all natural butt enhancement supplement which has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Brand New Booty is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results may vary from individual use.